Russia Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Russia Travel Insurance
The largest country in the world, Russia has always been portrayed as a land from another world altogether. A country with rich and deep historical significance, tourists come from all across the globe to soak up a taste of the great power that was characteristic to these lands. Its immense size and extreme climate are not extremely conducive to tourism in its purest sense; however, those brave enough to look past these limitations will see Russia for the beautiful and stunning masterpiece of nature that it is. Travel to the city of Yekaterinburg and explore the Ural mountain range or visit the town of Irkutsk and experience a traditional East Serbian vacation. The country’s expansive mountain ranges are a goldmine for the extreme adventure sport junkie with world-class ski resorts and treacherous but exhilarating rafting rivers. Those looking for a more culturally inclined trip should visit the European Russia, where tourists will find cities the likes of Saint Petersburg and Moscow: these major cities are positively littered with little facets of history such as iconic landmarks including Pushkin Museum, Bolshoi Theatre and the Kremlin.
With the variety of travel insurance policies that Royal Sundaram has to offer, you can be completely relaxed as we provide perfect insurance that ensures you remain tension free while also properly covering you for your entire trip. Our detailed polices offer cover from a variety of inconveniences including baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Russia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Russia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Russia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Russia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Russia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about Russia
Here’s a list of things to do in Russia –
- When in Russia, head to Moscow, a city popular for its ancient buildings and architecture. The city also boasts of art galleries, cafes, and boutiques.
- Make your evening magical by enjoying enthralling ballet performances at Samara Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre.
- Go skiing at the Red Valley in Russia. The vast and diverse slopes will make you fall in love with this beautiful paradise.
- Pay a visit to St. Petersburg that boasts of some of the most beautiful buildings in Russia. A day is not enough to enjoy the beauty of this city completely.
Though Russia is considered to be a cold place best time to visit is between May and October. The weather is pleasant during these months and thus it’s ideal for tourists to visit this place.
It will be very helpful for you to know the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Russia –
|Embassy of India, Moscow, Russia||6-8 VORONTSOVO POLYE STREET, MOSCOW (RUSSIA) 105064||Telephone: (495) 783 7535 Fax: (495) 9172285, 916 3632|
In order to apply for a Russian Visa, applicants need to fill out the application form along with the passport size photograph and related documents and then submit it to the nearest Russian Embassy/Consulate. Here’re the few documents that you need while applying for a Russian visa online –
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket
Travel Plans Available