Saudi Arabia Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Saudi Arabia Travel Insurance
If you are looking for a vacation destination that promises scenic sights and a rich heritage, then there is nothing better than Saudi Arabia. The birthplace of Islam, Saudi Arabia is frequented by travelers around the year. From Taif’s mountain resorts to the Nabatean tombs’ majesty to the Red Sea coral reefs, the land of Saudia Arabia is naturally rich in sights and sounds to capture your imagination.
Experience the cultural and geographic hub of the country by visiting Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia. Once this city was surrounded by mud-brick walls, now it is the home to modern roads, residential suburbs, high-rise and industrial parks. This district also has traditional appeal as the historic Qasr Al-Hokm district is also here.
Experience the biodiversity of Saudi Arabia by visiting national parks in the country. The most popular one of them all is the Asir National Park and is considered to be the paradise for ornithologists, botanists, and zoologists. The other place to visit is Al-Jouf, famous for its ancient ruins of Nabateans and Assyrians.
You need not apply for a visa before visiting Saudi Arabia for a vacation if you belong to Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and Oman. If you are planning to travel to Saudi Arabia, you must have a valid passport and a return ticket and can apply for the visa at the Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in New Delhi or Mumbai.
Buy travel insurance for Saudi Arabia to avoid any hassle while in a foreign country. Purchase Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Saudi Arabia to enjoy your vacation without a worry in case of any financial emergencies such as lost or delayed baggage, medical emergency, personal accidents and personal liability. You can also buy the insurance online from the official website.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Saudi Arabia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Saudi Arabia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Saudi Arabia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Saudi Arabia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Saudi Arabia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about Saudi Arabia
Here’s a list of things to do in Saudi Arabia –
- Pay a visit to Al-Ula, one of the popular tourist attractions in Saudi Arabia. Once the centre of trade and commerce, this famous archaeological site has remnants that are thousands of years old.
- Treat your taste buds with delicious Saudi Arabian Shawarma, one of the popular food items in Saudi Arabia.
- Take a trip to the National Heritage, a renowned Saudi Arabian museum in Riyadh that boasts of eight different types of exhibition halls based on themes like Pre-Islamic Era, Arabian Kingdom, and Man and Universe.
- The country has several dance bars and discos where you can enjoy non-stop live music. Riyadh also offers concerts and musical evenings where one can enjoy pop, jazz, rock, and other sorts of music.
The perfect time to visit Saudi Arabia is in the months of November till February. This is the time of the year when the weather is pleasant and the temperature is average. People should avoid visiting Saudi Arabia in summer months i.e., between April and October.
It will be very helpful for you to know the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Saudi Arabia –
Embassy of India, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
B-1, Diplomatic Quarter, PO Box 94387, Riyadh 11693, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Telephone: 011-4884144/ 4884691
In order to apply for a visa to Saudi Arabia, applicants are required to complete the application form on the website of MoFA. Once you have submitted the form, you will have to submit the print copy of the form along with the necessary documents. Here’re the following documents required while applying for a visa online:
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket
Travel Plans Available