Travel Insurance for Albania from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Albania Travel Insurance
A small country located in the Balkan Peninsula of South Eastern Europe, Albania has slowly begun garnering attention among tourists looking for a quiet weekend getaway in Europe. Albania offers a few good options when it comes to places where one can enjoy some long-deserved peace and serenity, with a large number of beaches in locations such as Sarandë, Vlorë and the Albanian Riviera, to name a few. Thrill-seekers can take a trip to Mount Dajt with its highest snow-clad peak at 1613 m—an absolute marvel to behold during the winter. Lake Skadar is another famous tourist attraction, which is more popular during the summer.
Those looking for a more culture-induced trip should visit the city of Gjirokastër, a certified UNESCO Heritage site that is well known for its unique Ottoman period architecture. Like most other countries in the Balkan, the food is heavily influenced by Turkish cuisine, as exhibited by the popular Byrek, a savoury pie made with ground meat and onion and sometimes flavoured with spinach and feta cheese.
Royal Sundaram offers Travel Insurance Plans that are aptly designed to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay. Customers will be excited to hear about our affordable policies that offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Albania from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Albania
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Albania
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Albania - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Albania travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
For tourist related information - This Article is provided with the intention to familiarize the customer with some basic information. Royal Sundaram assumes no responsibility on the accuracy of the information provided in the article. Customers are advised to verify the details independently.
For Insurance related information – For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully, before concluding a sale.