Travel Insurance for Antigua and Barbuda from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Antigua and Barbuda Travel Insurance
Antigua and Barbuda is a country in North America, consisting of several islands, including two which go by the same name. Popular for pleasantly balmy, steady winds over a beautiful coastline, and a gorgeous wall of coral reef, Antigua is the perfect spot for a relaxing, carefree vacation. It is known for hosting the legendary Admiral Horatio Nelson in 1784 when he came here and established one of Great Britain's most crucial Caribbean bases. Today, the same attractions that drew the Royal Navy to these islands bring several tourists here each year.
Famous for water sports ranging from snorkeling to scuba diving, as well as for its serene, secluded beaches, Antigua seems like paradise to all travelers. The island of Barbuda, even though comparatively quite undeveloped, doesn’t lag too far behind with its beautiful bird sanctuaries. Visit them and get charmed. As you make your way around these islands, go to Nelson’s Dockyard, a beautiful site especially for those interested in history. Also visit the Dockyard Museum to find out more about this magnificent region, the dockyard, and the way of life at the forts. Following this, don't forget to visit Rendezvous Bay, one of the country's loveliest as well as most secluded beaches, located just beyond a rainforest.
As you decide that Antigua and Barbuda is the perfect destination for you, make sure you apply for your visa well before you plan to commence your holiday. The Embassy of Antigua and Barbuda is situated in New Delhi in India. Plan this vacation well with Royal Sundaram travel insurance for Antigua and Barbuda. Our affordable and comprehensive travel insurance for Antigua and Barbuda comes with great provisions such as overseas medical covers of up to US$ 150,000, and much more, so you can enjoy your holiday completely without needless worries.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Antigua and Barbuda from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Antigua and Barbuda
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Antigua and Barbuda
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Antigua and Barbuda - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Antigua and Barbuda travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident