Travel Insurance for Argentina from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Argentina from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Argentina
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Argentina
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Argentina - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Argentina travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about Argentina
- While you’re there, head to Buenos Aires, one of the most bustling cities in Argentina. This city is an ideal place for those who love to explore places and enjoy having street food.
- A visit to Talampaya National Park will take you back in time. This breathtakingly beautiful place in Argentina is for those who love history and dinosaurs.
- Get lost in the beauty of nature by paying a visit to Puerto Iguazu. Boasting almost 250 waterfalls, this is a must see place in the list of Argentina sightseeing.
- Don’t leave the city without visiting Ushuaia, one of the most unique places in the world. Also, this is the location from where the cruises leave for Antarctica.
- Dance the night away! Unwind and enjoy tango shows over dinner at any of the city’s popular bars.
The best time to visit Argentina is the spring season which starts from September till December. Although, it’s important to note that Argentina’s climate varies across regions due to diverse landscape. The summer months between December to February are ideal to visit Patagonia and Tierra Del Fuego in the south. Autumn season that lasts from March to May serves as a good time to visit Mendoza.
If you are planning an international travel, then the first and foremost thing you need to do is to know the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Argentina –
Embassy of India, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Av. Eduardo Madero 942, C1106ACW CABA, Argentina
Telephone: 4328-9141 - 4393-4156
There were times when applying for a visa used to be a tedious job. Although, with the advancement in technology, we can now apply for a visa online. It’s just you need to keep all your documents handy before applying for a visa. So, for a hassle-free travel, here’s a list of documents that you need while applying for a visa online –
- Duly filled application form
- Passport size photograph
- Return flight ticket
- Copy of first and last page of your passport
For tourist related information - This Article is provided with the intention to familiarize the customer with some basic information. Royal Sundaram assumes no responsibility on the accuracy of the information provided in the article. Customers are advised to verify the details independently.
For Insurance related information – For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully, before concluding a sale.