Travel Insurance for Armenia from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Armenia Travel Insurance
Historic yet relaxed, Armenia is a Middle Eastern haven that offers you the chance to experience first hand the country said to be the home of Noah’s Ark. Whether you are interested in visiting historic churches and monuments, or you want to experience life as these easy-going and friendly people do; Armenia will not disappoint you. In case nature at its best is what you are looking for, a visit to the magnificent Armenian Plateau with lakes, rivers, torrents, waterfalls and rich forests will refresh you.
The amazing topography and man-made wonders of old architecture, monasteries and churches bring to life the history of one of the world’s most ancient nations. When you are in Armenia, there is no dearth of things to do. Visit places like Yerevan, The Debed Canyon, Goris, Etchmiadzin Cathedral and Tatev. It will not be wrong to say that this country has something for everyone.
Nationals of Austria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Iceland, Cyprus, Latvia, The Netherlands, USA, UK, Portugal, the Slovak Republic, Italy, Spain, Croatia do not need a visa to visit Armenia. Indians planning a vacation to Armenia need to apply for the visa at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia in Mumbai or New Delhi. Armenia business visa is required for citizens of India. It is always better to be safe than sorry, thus ensure you always procure travel insurance for Armenia to deal with unforeseen circumstances. Royal Sundaram’s insurance for Armenia covers personal liability, personal accidents, automatic extension, health cover and trip inconvenience to ensure you enjoy a safe and stress-free holiday.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Armenia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Armenia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Armenia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Armenia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Armenia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things to know about Armenia
Armenia is not a country frequently visited by tourists. Hence there isn’t much information available for the travellers. If you have Armenia on your travel bucket list, here are a few things you should know:
- Communication in Armenia can be difficult as very few people speak English. Most people speak Russian and Armenian
- Public transport in Armenia is affordable. You can take a metro ride, bus ride or a taxi, it will cost you 100 drams which is only 20 cents or around ₹14
- Whether you are in Armenia or any other foreign country, you must avail a Travel insurance policy. The policy will come to your rescue in case there is a medical emergency. Also, if there is a loss of baggage, Armenia travel insurance will ensure compensation for the same
List of things to do in Armenia
If you have planned a visit to Armenia, here is the list of interesting places to visit. Read on!
- Armenia is said to be the first country to adopt Christianity. So, it is obviously a place with a lot of beautiful churches. Some of the beautiful churches include Geghard Monastery, an ancient cave monastery, Khor Virap Monastery, Tatev Monastery
- Indulge in the scrumptious local cuisine, which includes dishes such as Morash which is shredded chicken and green peas, and Kyufta
- Explore Yerevan city of Armenia. The buildings in the city are made of volcano rocks in many shades of pink, which is why it is known as the pink city of Armenia. The architecture in this city will be worthwhile for the design buffs!
- The Temple of Garni is the only remaining pagan temple in Armenia. Make sure you plan a visit to this beautiful remnant of pre-Christian Armenia
Best time to visit Armenia
Armenia is a dry country and is usually hot for most of the time. The ideal time to visit Armenia is late May and early June or late September and beginning of October. The heat is comparatively less during these months.
Armenia Embassy Information
TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR ALL ENQUIRIES
EMBASSY OF INDIA, YEREVAN [ARMENIA]
50/2 India Street, 0015
PHONES: [+ 374 10] 539173 / 539174 / 539175
Emergency Contact No. (Non office Hours and in emergency situations only): +374 550 091 18
For additional information and queries, visit the official website
Handy documents for Armenia Visa
Government of Armenia has given the facility of Visa on Arrival for all Indian passport holders. In fact, the whole process can be completed online. The Visitor e-Visa allows travellers to enter the country for tourism or business purposes and allows them to stay for 21 days Per Entry or 120 days Per Entry. The Armenia e-Visa application process is 100% online. Once the application is submitted and accepted, the applicant will receive an email with visitor e-visa that is to be shown to an immigration officer upon arrival.
All you need is a valid passport and a digitally scanned photo, and you are all set to apply for an Armenian e-visa.
For tourist related information - This Article is provided with the intention to familiarize the customer with some basic information. Royal Sundaram assumes no responsibility on the accuracy of the information provided in the article. Customers are advised to verify the details independently.
For Insurance related information – For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully, before concluding a sale.