Travel Insurance for Aruba from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Aruba Travel Insurance
Aruba, also referred as ‘one happy island’ is one of the most visited islands in the southern Caribbean. Hardly surprising as it has miles of pristine beaches, balmy sunshine, natural scenic wonders, outstanding dining options and a charming mix of the old and the new in terms of architecture and ambience. The expansive beaches of Aruba are filled with happy people and families. The top three, must-visit beaches are Palm beach, Eagle Beach, and Baby Beach.
The translucent water, craggy island topography, and high winds make the island ideal for water sports such as scuba diving and windsurfing. The Aruba Sunset cruise and seaside dinner are a must for honeymooners. Nature lovers would do well to visit the Arikok National Park by jeep or horse safari.
US, European and Canadian citizens do not need a visa to enter Aruba, just a passport that is valid for six months from the date of travel is enough. A tourist visa is mandatory for citizens of India desirous of visiting Aruba. The visa can be obtained from the Aruba Consulate that has offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, and Kolkata. To protect yourself from any untoward incidences that arise out of traveling abroad, buy travel insurance for Aruba. Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Aruba is available for purchase online. Various options within policies offer comprehensive benefits such as automatic extension, personal accident insurance, trip inconvenience, health cover, personal liability among others.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Aruba from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Aruba
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Aruba
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Aruba - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Aruba travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident