Travel Insurance for Azerbaijan from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Azerbaijan Travel Insurance
Situated between the Caucasus Mountains and the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan is an enigmatic country is known for its cultural, historical and natural heritage. A delicious juxtaposition of the old and new, mystic caravanserai, stark semi-desert vistas, and a delectable local cuisine are just a few of the many things that attract tourists to this country every year.
Azerbaijan has something to offer everyone who visits it. Some of the places that you must visit in Azerbaijan are the Caspian Sea lake, Qobustan Petroglyph Reserve, Icheri Sheher (Old City) which is a unique architectural and historical conservation area in the center of capital Baku, Khan’s palace, Maiden Tower, Karavansery, Xinaliq which is arguably Europe’s highest village, and the Mömin? Xatun mausoleum.
Citizens of most countries need to obtain a visa before visiting Azerbaijan. Citizens of Israel and Turkey can get visa on arrival. Visa costs vary according to nationality and must be obtained in advance from an Azerbaijan embassy or consulate. A letter of invitation from an agency, contact or business in Azerbaijan is usually required, adding to the cost. Azerbaijan has an Embassy in New Delhi in India. Buy a travel insurance for Azerbaijan to enjoy to the fullest without worrying about anything while you are on a vacation. It is best to buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Azerbaijan online as it has several benefits such as home insurance, personal accident insurance, personal liability, health cover and many more options.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Azerbaijan from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Azerbaijan
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Azerbaijan
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Azerbaijan - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Azerbaijan travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident