Travel Insurance for Azerbaijan from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Azerbaijan Travel Insurance
Situated between the Caucasus Mountains and the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan is an enigmatic country is known for its cultural, historical and natural heritage. A delicious juxtaposition of the old and new, mystic caravanserai, stark semi-desert vistas, and a delectable local cuisine are just a few of the many things that attract tourists to this country every year.
Azerbaijan has something to offer everyone who visits it. Some of the places that you must visit in Azerbaijan are the Caspian Sea lake, Qobustan Petroglyph Reserve, Icheri Sheher (Old City) which is a unique architectural and historical conservation area in the center of capital Baku, Khan’s palace, Maiden Tower, Karavansery, Xinaliq which is arguably Europe’s highest village, and the Mömin? Xatun mausoleum.
Citizens of most countries need to obtain a visa before visiting Azerbaijan. Citizens of Israel and Turkey can get visa on arrival. Visa costs vary according to nationality and must be obtained in advance from an Azerbaijan embassy or consulate. A letter of invitation from an agency, contact or business in Azerbaijan is usually required, adding to the cost. Azerbaijan has an Embassy in New Delhi in India. Buy a travel insurance for Azerbaijan to enjoy to the fullest without worrying about anything while you are on a vacation. It is best to buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Azerbaijan online as it has several benefits such as home insurance, personal accident insurance, personal liability, health cover and many more options.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Azerbaijan from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Azerbaijan
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Azerbaijan
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Azerbaijan - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Azerbaijan travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things to know about Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan, also known as the Land of Fire, represents a culture which is a blend of modernity and traditionalism. The contradictions and contrasts in the culture make this nation special and popular among travellers from all across the globe. As a foreigner visiting Azerbaijan, here are a few things you should know:
- If you plan to spend more than 10 days in the country, registering with state migration service is mandatory
- Azerbaijan and Armenia have bitter relations, so mentioning Armenia may lead to awkward glances from locals
- A travel insurance policy is a must while travelling to Azerbaijan. Buy a travel insurance policy from India to save yourself from any hefty financial expenses in case of a medical emergency. Azerbaijan travel insurance policy will also compensate you in case of loss of baggage and other important travel documents
List of Things to Do at Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan is a land of rich historical heritage. Here is a list of all the places to explore
- The old city of Baku is home to some of the world’s greatest museums. Exceptionally designed Haider Aliyev centre is an extraordinary sight to watch and is also a host to many world-class exhibitions
- Azerbaijan Carpet Museum displays 6000 carpets representing all schools of carpet weaving in the nation
- Take a trip to Gobustan to see Azerbaijan’s splendid mud volcanos. There are 350 mud volcanos in the park
- Explore the beaches of Absheron for scenic views and peaceful time with your loved ones
- Sheki, a city at the foot of Caucasus mountains is the centre of Azerbaijan’s silk and handicraft manufacturing. Walking up the streets of this city is a great way to explore local handicrafts such as hats, traditional Tekelduz embroidery and Shebeke, which are intricate wooden frames fitted with glass
Best Time to Visit Azerbaijan
Best time to visit Azerbaijan is April to June and September to October, which will let you avoid the extreme temperatures of summers and winters. If you want to be a part of Persian new year celebrations, you should visit Azerbaijan at the end of March.
Azerbaijan Embassy Information
Embassy information will come in handy at the time of an emergency. Indian Embassy of Azerbaijan is located in Baku. Here are the complete details:
Embassy of India, Baku, Azerbaijan
TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR ALL ENQUIRIES
OFFICIAL WORKING HOURS
302 Jeyhun Hajibeyli Street, Ganjlik, Narimanov District, Baku AZ 1069 (Azerbaijan)
[+994 12] 564 6344, 564 6354
Working hours are different for various visit purposes. Visit the official website for more information
You can find more information on the official embassy website which is
Emergency Contact - +994 512071621
Handy Documents for Azerbaijan Visa
To apply for an Azerbaijan Visa, here are the mandatory document requirements:
- Visa application form
- One photograph
- A valid original passport
- Passport should be valid for at least 3 months after the expiry of the Azerbaijan Visa
- Letter of Invitation
- A letter from employer if applicable
- Hotel confirmation
- A personal invitation
- Bank statement
- Phone and other utility bills
For tourist related information - This Article is provided with the intention to familiarize the customer with some basic information. Royal Sundaram assumes no responsibility on the accuracy of the information provided in the article. Customers are advised to verify the details independently.
For Insurance related information – For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully, before concluding a sale.