Travel Insurance for Belarus from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Belarus Travel Insurance
Visit Belarus to experience its diverse landscapes, incredible cuisine and ski resorts. European standards of ski resorts like Silichi and Logoisk are sure to impress visitors. In case you have a passion for ecological paths, you will not be disappointed. The walking route to the reserve ‘Blue Lakes’ is quite popular in the Narochankiy National Park. The nature trail takes on through lush forests and offers a chance to view rare birds and animals.
Belarus is also a land of castles with its memories of armistices and battles. Don’t miss to visit the Tower of Kamyanyets, the first stone fortification that bristles above the Western border of Belarus. If you are interested in historical monuments, you will be amazed as there are hundreds of breathtaking historical monuments that are included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. Some of them are the Nesvizh Palace and the Castle of Mir. These monuments lift the veil of Radzivils’ clan.
Though citizens of a few countries like Cuba, Armenia and Azerbaijan can enter the country without a visa if their term of stay is not more than 30 days, Indians need to apply for a visa. They may do so through the Belarusian embassy is located in New Delhi. Buy travel insurance for Belarus to put an end to all the worries of traveling to a new country. Enjoy your vacation stress-free with Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Belarus as it comes with provisions like cover against personal accident, medical emergency and lost or delayed baggage.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Belarus from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Belarus
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Belarus
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Belarus - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Belarus travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Belarus is a fascinating country with ancient forests, scenic villages and a pleasant, kind culture, awaiting visitors. Here are a few things you should know before visiting this incredible country:
- It is said that Belarus may have the largest amount of buried treasure. Hence, making it a perfect place for treasure seekers.
- Since half of the country is made up of forest, it is no surprise that it is home to Europe’s biggest old-growth forest – Belovezhskaya Pushcha.
- Belarus has picturesque villages around the country with bright coloured small wooden houses and artfully carved windows, making for a beautiful trip. Since Belarusians are known for their modesty, kindness and hospitability, villagers won’t mind helping you out.
- The railroad is the most convenient way to travel across the major cities of the country.
- Potato is like the second bread in Belarus. One will be left spoilt for choice with almost 300 potato delicacies.
- Insurance is obligatory for all the foreigners visiting Belarus. One should buy travel insurance from India as the cost here is significantly less than that of Belarus.
Belarus is a wonderful holiday destination, and a person can experience the country from a historical, cultural, and natural viewpoint. Let us have a look at some of the most beautiful places to visit in Belarus. Read on!
- Minsk, being the capital city of Belarus, offers a lot of tourist attractions. One must visit Belarusian Great Patriotic War Museum, watch the parade at Victory Square, enjoy a night of art and culture at National Academic Bolshoi Opera and Ballet Theatre, or take a stroll in the parks and gardens of Minsk.
- Braslav Lake Area comprises of almost 300 lakes. It is also known as Blue Necklace of Belarus due to the sapphire waters.
- Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park is a protected area of land as well as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. One should visit this park to experience its lush landscapes and rich flora and fauna.
- Mir Castle is one of the premium attractions in Belarus based in Grodno region. Visitors can enjoy a walk in the flower gardens and view the vast artificial lake on the property.
- Some of the other places to visit in Belarus are:
- Brest Railway Museum
- Minsk Sea
- National Park Pripyatsky
- Lida Castle
- Nesvizh Castle
- Kalozha Church, Grodno
- Dudutki Ethnological Museum Complex
The best time to visit Belarus is from mid-May to mid-September. The weather is comfortably warm during this period which makes it the peak travel months for tourists.
Indian Embassy in Belarus is situated in Minsk. Here are the details:
TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR ALL ENQUIRIES
Ulitsa Sobinova 63, 220040 Minsk, Belarus
For queries related to Visa, contact +375 17 2725076 / +375 29 3223882
For commercial and business queries, contact +375 17 3775027 or email at email@example.com
For additional information and queries, visit the official website -
Here is the document checklist for the Belarus visa application.
- One copy of a duly completed visa application form;
- 1 photograph (size 35x45 mm, full face against an even light background);
- Passport with at least 2 blank pages intended for visas and shall be valid as long as at least 90 days after the expected date of departure from Belarus;
- Duly filled-in visa application form;
- Booking Confirmation for a two-way flight ticket to Belarus;
- Medical/Travel insurance valid in Belarus;
- Certificate of employment;
- Proof of financial means in the amount of at least USD 25/day for the entire period (if less than 1 month), or at least USD 600 per month for the entire period (if greater than 1 month)
- Hotel confirmation as proof of accommodation.