Travel Insurance for Benin from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Benin Travel Insurance
Benin is a popular tourist destination in West Africa as it is steeped in complex history and rich culture. A visit to this country is quite intriguing as it is believed to be the cradle of voodoo. If you want to explore Afro-Brazilian heritage, don’t forget to visit Porto Novo, Abomey and Ouidah. The country will not disappoint you if you are looking for some picturesque beauty. The palm-fringed beach idyll of the Atlantic coast makes it quite popular with couples. Those who want to witness rugged scenery, must head towards the north. The Parc National de la Pendjari offers a unique experience viewing lions, leopards, elephants and baboons.
Don’t miss a visit to the Royal Palaces of Abomey, a UNESCO World Heritage site that holds some of the last remains of West Africa’s turbulent past. Next on the itinerary should be the Abomey Historical Museum. This museum provides insight into the kingdom of Dahomey, which can be seen in the excavated artifacts.
Citizens of 18 countries can enter Benin without a visa for upto 90 days. Nationals of other countries need to apply for tourist visa at the nearest embassy. If you are planning to visit Benin, apply for the visa in the Consulate General of Benin in New Delhi. Travel stress-free with travel insurance for Benin as it will take care of all the unforeseen financial emergencies. You can buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Benin online from the official website to protect yourself from lost or delayed baggage, personal accidents and other incidents.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Benin from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Benin
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Benin
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Benin - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Benin travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident