Travel Insurance for Bosnia and Herzegovina from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Bosnia and Herzegovina Travel Insurance
For a nation with such a long name, Bosnia and Herzegovina is just about 50,000 sq. km. This is an interestingly heart-shaped nation on the map of southeastern Europe, offering seemingly mythical villages and castles, Christian and Muslim monuments, and lush mountainous landscape. Bosnia and Herzegovina has often been a site of the clash in the past between western and eastern civilizations. The nation emerged out of those clashes as a curious blend of Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman cultures. After a tragic civil war of 1990s, today’s Bosnia and Herzegovina is full of warmth for travelers. It is a region littered with diverse and stunning beauty. Sarajevo is the capital city.
The most famous spot in the whole country is the ‘Stari Most’ or Old Bridge. A UNESCO heritage site, its leaping stone arch is inspiring and immediately takes one back in time. Believed to be constructed between 1557 and 1566, the beautiful stone arch is a sight to behold during sunset or night when it is lit up. A number of cafes and restaurants are available nearby. It is an ideal romantic spot for couples to hang around. The Tunnel Museum marks the spot that was once Sarajevo’s supply lifeline during the siege of 1992–95. Among Herzegovina’s most impressive waterfalls is the Kravica Waterfall. The force of the falls has created a natural pool which is a popular swimming and camping area for the locals. And if you love conspiracy theories, then Bosnia’s Pyramid of the Sun will take hold of you like nothing else.
Buy travel insurance for Bosnia and Herzegovina online, without any documentation or medical tests. Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Bosnia and Herzegovina covers a range of interruptions while offering extensive features. You have the flexibility of choosing a policy, according to your travel frequency.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Bosnia and Herzegovina from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Bosnia and Herzegovina - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Bosnia and Herzegovina travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident