Travel Insurance for Cambodia from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Cambodia Travel Insurance
This small country is known for its fabulous heritage, untamed wild landscapes, and the extensive and beautiful temple ruins at Angkor, a UNESCO heritage site that represents the glorious Khmer civilization. If you are seeking some adventure, then you will surely appreciate north east of Cambodia because of its wildlife, alternative hill tribe cultures, and beautiful scenery. Soak yourself in the local culture with a visit to the Silver Pagoda that is located within the Royal Palace.
It houses several national treasures like jeweled and gold Buddha statues. Cambodia is a relaxing place to spend your holidays if you are looking for a destination that offers you complete relaxation amidst picturesque scenery. Cambodia has a number of white sand beaches, and Sihanoukville, also known as Kampong Som is the best place to unwind.Cambodia issues e-visa for visitors of most countries. You just need to complete the online application form and pay the visa fee using via credit card. Visitors from countries like Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Laos, Thailand and Vietnam are exempt from visa. Indians wishing to travel to Cambodia need to apply for either an online visa or through the Cambodian Embassy located in New Delhi.
Purchase travel insurance for Cambodia while planning your vacation to reduce the stress while traveling abroad. Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance policy for Cambodia can be purchased online. The flexible options offered by the company include cover from interruptions like baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays, medical expenses and loss of travel documents.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Cambodia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Cambodia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Cambodia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Cambodia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Cambodia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident