Travel Insurance for Canada from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Canada Travel Insurance
Canada is one of the world’s wealthiest countries, both economically and geographically, and is the second biggest country in the world. From creatures such as polar bears, grizzly bears, whales and the famous ballerina-legged moose to ancient foliage such as temperate broadleaf forests of southern Ontario and the frigid Arctic plains of Northern Canada, Canada is blessed with a wide variety of exotic flora and fauna that is exclusive to its luscious and endless landscapes. The country is a haven for the hardcore foodie as its people are well known for whipping up delicious fares, so you can be assured to get your stomach’s fill for a reasonable price wherever you eat. Adventure junkies can go snowboarding at Whistler's mountains, surfing at Nova Scotia, hiking at Newfoundland's Appalachian Trail or kayaking the at Northwest Territories.Those looking for a heavy dose of Canadian culture should definitely go for one of the many music festivals that take place throughout the year, from Okanagan's icewine festival in January to Montréal's jazz fest in June and finally to Niagara's winter festival in December.
For affordable and comprehensive Travel Insurance Plans designed specifically to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay, check out Royal Sundaram’s website. We provide polices that offer cover from a number of inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Canada from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Canada
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Canada
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Canada - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Canada travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about Canada
- Head to Banff National Park, one of the top destinations in Canada that every traveller should visit. You can witness mesmerizing landscapes, coloured lakes, and beautiful glaciers here.
- Spend a leisurely evening at West Edmonton Mall, one of the best shopping malls in North America. The place also includes ice palace, bowling arena, water park, and more.
- If you are looking for a magical experience, then don’t miss to visit Niagara Falls, one of the best places to visit in Canada during summer time.
- Get clicked in front of the iconic CN Tower, Toronto. Beautifying the Toronto skyline, this popular landmark is one of the most apt places to visit in Canada.
- Relax by the lake or capture the picturesque beauty of Garibaldi Lake. Also, you can indulge in several recreational activities like hiking, enjoying overnight camping, snowshoeing, etc.
The ideal time to visit Canada depends upon what travelers look for while going on a trip. If its trekking, lake-seeing trip, and cruising, then it’s ideal to visit the place in the summer months i.e., June to August. But, for snowboarding and skiing, winters are considered as the best months, i.e. between December to February.
It will be very helpful for you to know the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Canada –
India High Commission Canada
10 Springfield Road, Ottawa, Canada
In order to apply for a Canadian Visa, you need to fill and submit the application form along with the documents. Here’re the following documents that you need to keep in handy –
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket