Travel Insurance for Chad from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Chad Travel Insurance
Chad is a Central African landlocked nation. Long conflicts have ensured that traveling here is meant mostly for those who have experienced Africa’s broken down infrastructure and bureaucracy before. While nations like Gambia and Ghana are considered for an apt African introduction, Chad mostly remains a sought-after destination for seasoned African visitors. The official languages spoken here are Arabic and French. N’Djamena is the capital city of Chad, situated about 1,600 km from Africa’s western coast.
While the summers here can be intense, Chad is not always so harsh on tourists. Its northern deserts offer scenic oases. In Chad’s famous national park, you can experience teeming wildlife from close quarters. And then there is the mesmerizing boat ride on the blue waters of Lake Chad. Zakouma National Park draws a large number of guests each year. Among its diverse wildlife are birds, antelopes, elephants, lions, monkeys, wilde beasts, and giraffes. Watch as these wildlife rivals assemble near a watering hole — that’s where the action begins! While rains are not the best time to be here, one can plan a visit around March and April. While Lake Chad is facing tremendous climatic consequences, it can still be experienced near the city of Bol. Take a boat ride on the lake to come across a vast variety of birds or rare sightings of hippos.
The desert of Ennedi is a unique experience in Chad. In this barren and parched landscape, you will discover ancient cave paintings, rock formations, canyons, and sand dunes. Once the place where the Saharan lion roared, you can still catch glimpses of the famous Nile crocodile.To inquire about visa or passport regulations, contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate of Chad. Indians who wish to travel to Chad can apply for visa at the Chadian Consulate in New Delhi.
Along with fixing tickets and accommodations, buying travel insurance for Chad should be one of your primary decisions before undertaking a trip overseas. Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Chad provides you cover against unforeseen issues pertaining to health, travel, personal (legal) liability, personal accident, and home insurance during your overseas stay.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Chad from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Chad
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Chad
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Chad - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Chad travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident