Travel Insurance for Chile from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Chile Travel Insurance
Chile is the deceptively narrow and long landmass on the western edge of South America. But, once you are there, the diversity of its geography will keep on surprising you. It has a 4,300 km coastline along the Pacific Ocean. The Chilean capital city, Santiago, is situated in a valley within Andes mountain range; its territorial claims range from Easter Island in Polynesia to Chile Antártico, a portion of Antarctica. Chile is home to hundreds of islands and volcanic islets, the archipelago of Juan Fernández, and the world famous Atacama Desert; its seemingly endless landscape is composed of dense ancient forests, deep fjords, parched dunes, and huge glaciers. In fact, colossal Chile preserves our planet’s most breathtaking geography.
Begin your Chilean adventure with the capital city of Santiago. Its Plaza de Armas, the main square of the city, is home to the National History Museum and classical landmarks. Swimming pools and a botanical garden are located in the vast Parque Metropolitano, an urban park right inside the city. Head over to Northern Chile to experience the Atacama Desert, renowned for its arid conditions, geysers, hot springs, and salt flats. Do not forget to include Patagonia, a vast Chilean wilderness that is approximately the size of Britain and allows exciting activities like horseback riding, rafting, mountain climbing, kayaking, cycling, and trekking. Easter Island, home to enormous stone monuments over 800 years old, is a volcanic landscape with exotic mystery. For visas, you must apply in person at the nearest Embassy of Chile.
Traveling abroad can stir up many surprises, along with some unfortunate ones, too! Plan a memorable holiday with travel insurance for Chile. Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Chile provides you cover against unforeseen issues pertaining to health, travel, personal (legal) liability, personal accident, and home insurance during your overseas stay.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for chile from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in chile
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in chile
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance chile - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for chile travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident