Travel Insurance for Comoros from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Comoros Travel Insurance
Situated 290 km off the East African coast in the Indian Ocean, Comoros is a sovereign island country and is part of a volcanic archipelago. It is composed of three islands; Nzwani (Anjouan), Mwali (Mohéli), and Ngazidja (Grande Comore). Mayotte (Maoré) is a fourth island in the Comorian archipelago, but it remains under the control of France. The scenic geography and abundance of fragrant flora has led to this archipelago being called the ‘perfumed islands’. The French, Malagasy, Arabic, and African influences are noticeable here. Comoros was once an important halt in the sea trade from East Africa to India and Japan.
The capital of Comoros is Moroni. Comorian, French, and Arabic are the official languages. Adventure tourists can look forward to having a great time here. The capital city of Moroni (meaning ‘in the heart of the fire’) is near an active volcano, Mount Karthala. A hiker can reach the crater and spend the night at the top. The Old Friday Mosque is worth visiting not only for its religious significance but also for the view it provides of the Moroni harbor which is made up of dark volcanic rock. Comoros beaches are popular for their white sandy stretches and crystal clear waters. The most visited beaches are on the Mohéli Island. For a memorable diving experience, head to Galawa Beach or Mayotte island (popular for its coral reef). If you are on Mohéli Island, do not miss the sulfurous crater lake of Dziani Boundouni. The best of Comoros’ wild and marine life can be also observed on Mohéli. While Indian citizens need to obtain tourist visas for Comoros, visas can be obtained on arrival. Make sure you contact Comoros Consulate for more information.
Isn’t it better to be safe than sorry? Get travel insurance for Comoros. Buy Royal Sundaram’s insurance for Comoros online in just 5 minutes without any documentation hassle for a safe and stress free trip.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Comoros from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Comoros
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Comoros
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Comoros - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Comoros travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident