Travel Insurance for El Salvador from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
El Salvador Travel Insurance
Lose yourself in this stunning Central American nation that offers you some of the best beaches and experiences. The main reason you should visit El Salvador is because it is one of the offbeat tourist areas that is still pristine in all aspects. Being the smallest country in the Central America, you can easily go from one tourist site to another in just a matter of few hours. Visit El Salvador to witness some of the beautiful beaches of the Pacific ocean. El Tunco is one such beachside paradise offers its visitors cheap accommodation arrangements and amazing local cuisine.
It is the place to be for a wonderful surfing experience. Be ready to be greeted with attention-grabbing street art wherever you go in Downtown San Salvador. For those who want to spend some time in the lap of nature, there are a number of spots where you can go hiking alone or in a group. El Salvador has an active and an interesting nightlife with parties to give you memories for a lifetime. On every Thursday night, the EL Salvador governments organize a bike marathon around the city which is complete with police escorts.
So what are you waiting for, plan your next vacation to El Salvador. You don’t need a visa to visit EL Salvador if you are a national of Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Costa Rica, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Republic of Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom of Great Britain or Northern Ireland, Uruguay. If not, you need to contact the embassy to obtain a visa.
It is always better to be safe than sorry, so make sure you buy a travel insurance for El Salvador to help you in case of any unforeseen circumstances. Purchase Royal Sundaram’s insurance for El Salvador to relax while on your vacation to this Central American nation.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for El Salvado from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in El Salvado
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in El Salvado
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance El Salvado - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for El Salvado travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident