Travel Insurance for Equitorial Guinea from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Equitorial Guinea Travel Insurance
Here is a magnificent Central African country that can take your breath away with its serene combination of snow-capped mountains, volcanic and lush green landscapes. The spectacular terrain is just one of the many things that attract tourists to this Sub-Saharan nation. Malabo is a popular tourist destination in Equatorial Guinea and also its capital that has some impressive Spanish colonial architecture and a number of refreshing plazas. While you are there do not miss on visiting the Pico Malabo volcano and the picturesque views it offers get etched in your mind for a lifetime. Among the various things that markets around Equatorial Guinea offer you, their handicraft is something you should shop for.
These are exquisite and make up for perfect souvenir options. Soak yourself on the white beaches of Equatorial Guinea during the day and in the local party spot in the night. If you like wildlife, visit any of the national parks like Monte Alen National Park, to spend a perfect day in the park’s tropical forests and watching a number of animals up close.
You need to obtain a visa before visiting Equatorial Guinea. If you are a citizen of the USA, you do not need a visa at all to enter Equatorial Guinea, just a passport that is valid for 6 months from the date of travel. To protect yourself from any financial hassles arising out of traveling abroad, buy a travel insurance for Equatorial Guinea. Now, you can even buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance online for your trip to Equatorial Guinea. Visit our website today for more information.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Equitorial Guinea from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Equitorial Guinea
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Equitorial Guinea
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Equitorial Guinea - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Equitorial Guinea travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident