Travel Insurance for Finland from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Finland Travel Insurance
Finland is a country that falls to Northern part of Europe, sharing its borders with Russia to the East, Norway to the North, and Sweden to the West. Finland is considered as a modern welfare state that is highly celebrated for its well-planned and comfortable small towns and cities. There are approximately 188,000 lakes in Finland and an equal number of islands. You can experience the Northern Lights in the northernmost part of the country during winter and the midnight sun during summer.
Even after being one of the most technologically developed countries in the world, the Finns love to spend their time in summer cottages during warmer months to relax and enjoy pastimes like sauna, barbecuing, fishing and swimming.
With a great variety of travel insurance policies on the offer, you can rest assured as Royal Sundaram ensures that your entire journey remains hassle-free. Our detailed polices offer cover from a variety of inconveniences including baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Finland from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Finland
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Finland
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Finland - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Finland travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident