Travel Insurance for France from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
One of the world’s most-visited destinations, France is a country with a beautiful and seductive personality that never fails to entrance every tourist—first timers and regulars—with its alluring countryside and charming café terraces, but most famously for its world-class and historical art, whether in museums or in exhibitions. First-time travellers should surely visit one of the many bistros for some authentic French cuisine and follow it with a visit to some of the famous parks such as the Parc national des Pyrénées or the Vanoise National Park. Music lovers should visit some of the more artistically inclined pubs in the cities and check out some Marseille rap or Parisian jazz. However, the most tantalizing part of visiting this beautiful country will have to be a trip to one of magnificent cities of the Côte d'Azur, better known as the French Riviera. With the sandy beaches, scenic cliffs, picturesque bays, and lovely towns, the Riviera is one of the main yachting and cruising areas in the world, owing to destinations such as Monaco, Cannes and St. Tropez.
Royal Sundaram offers Travel Insurance Plans that are aptly designed to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay. Our affordable plans offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for France from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in France
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in France
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance France - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for France travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about France
Here’s a list of things to do in France –
- Spend your leisurely day at the French Riviera. Known for the beautiful shoreline, scenic beauty, health resorts, and holiday retreats, this is one of the popular tourist places in France.
- Capture the beautiful sunset view from The Eiffel Tower. This iconic architecture should always be on every visitors’ must-see places when they make their travel itinerary for Paris, France.
- Get clicked in front of the iconic Arc De Triomphe. This is yet another landmark you must behold when in Paris, France.
- Head to the incredible Mont Saint-Michel in France. This is a beautiful island commune and one of the famous tourist attractions in France.
- Pay a visit to Lyon in France. Housing astonishing museums, palaces, pubs, and clubs, this place is a complete delight for travellers.
The ideal time to visit France is the spring season and fall season which is between April to June and September to November. This is the best time to explore countryside and have a great time in the sun before the winter comes in.
If you are planning to visit France, then it will be very useful for you to know the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in France –
Indian Embassy in Paris, France
13-15 rue Alfred Dehodencq
People who are looking forward to visit France need to keep few documents handy for their visa application to be processed. France is one of the Schengen countries, therefore, you need to apply at the embassy or consulate of that particular country. Also, while applying for a Schengen Visa, it is mandatory to produce the copy of travel insurance. Listed below are some of the documents that you will require while applying for a visa (travelling or non-immigrant visa):
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Duly filled application form
- Passport size/visa size photographs
- Return air ticket
- Photocopy of travel itinerary
- Proof of income
Travel Plans Available