Travel Insurance for French Polynesia from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
French Polynesia Travel Insurance
Believe it or not, but this vast collection of islands in the Pacific Ocean is comparable to the size of Western Europe! An overseas territory of France, French Polynesia consists of 118 islands divided in five groups: the Tuamotu Archipelago, the Gambier Islands, the Society Islands, the Tubuai Islands, and the Marquesas Islands. The most populated island is Tahiti (in the Society Islands), made world famous by a number of Hollywood movies. French Polynesia’s economy draws majorly from tourism. Among the favorite attractions here are Tahiti and Bora Bora. The islands offer a pleasant weather throughout the year as travelers enjoy the experience of volcanic peaks in the backdrop, and access to calm and beautiful lagoons.
Apart from long stretches of beautiful sand beaches, one of the spectacular experiences can be of lagoons and coral atolls. Most islands give access to these intensely blue lagoons, a sort of natural swimming pool. A coral atoll—a ring-like coral reef that partially or completely skirts around a lagoon—inhabits rich marine life here. Diving, snorkeling, surfing, and swimming in these crystal clear waters is an unparallel experience.
The landscape of Tahiti displays beautiful flowers of hibiscus, palm beaches, luxurious resorts, and graceful dancers dressed in grass skirts. If you are in the mood of modern indulgences, French Polynesia’s Bora Bora Island is the place to be. It is replete with resorts and private bungalows offering a stunning view of the volcanic peaks. Bora Bora is most preferred by honeymooners for its luxurious offerings. French consulates are present in Bengaluru, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, and Puducherry. A visa to French Polynesia is categorized under French Overseas Territories.
Travel insurance for French Polynesia can be critical considering this territory is prone to typhoons. To offset minor or severe traveling risks, go for Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for French Polynesia. Our plan covers you from baggage or flight delays, medical expenses and loss of travel documents.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for French Polynesia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in French Polynesia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in French Polynesia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance French Polynesia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for French Polynesia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident