Travel Insurance for Gabon from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Gabon Travel Insurance
With about 10% of this country designated as a protected natural and national park, Gabon has decided to take a lead in the African continent in ecotourism. Gabon is home to over 8,000 species of plants, 600 species of birds, and 200 species of mammals. Along the Atlantic coast, Gabon is part of equatorial Africa and remains in peace and political stability, unlike most other African nations. Since most wildlife reserves of East Africa are now trying to cope with overcrowding, Gabon is increasingly becoming African safari’s new address. While Gabon has 13 national parks, the diversity of wildlife is at its peak in the famous Loango National Park. Spread over a vast savannah of about 1,550 km, the park is located between the Nkomi and Ndogo Lagoons. Experience its unspoiled beaches, dense mangrove forests, and a range of wildlife that includes leopards, hippos, elephants, gorillas, and buffalos. If you are in Gabon from mid-July to mid-September, you will discover the Loango coastline populated with killer whales, humpback whales, and dolphins. Loango is truly ‘Africa’s Last Eden’.
Most of Gabon is still an undiscovered land of vast natural wealth. Its only major city is Libreville. While there are several languages spoken here, French remains its official language. Fang is Gabon’s primary African language. Be prepared to travel through Gabon’s poor road conditions and other infrastructural inadequacies.
Traveling overseas is an exciting experience. Get travel insurance for Gabon so you could set your mind at rest and enjoy this nation freely. Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Gabon will cover losses resulting from inconveniences such as loss of visa/passport, critical emergency purchase of clothes or medicines, or loss of checked-in baggage.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Gabon from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Gabon
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Gabon
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Gabon - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Gabon travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident