Travel Insurance for Hong Kong from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Hong Kong Travel Insurance
Formerly a British colony, Hong Kong is one of China’s two Special Administrative Regions (the other being Macau) and is a major tourist destination, drawing over 36 million visitors a year. Its distinctive culture is characterized by a blend of its ex-British influences and regional Cantonese flavouring, making for a unique experience for first-time visitors. Victoria Peak is believed to offer the best view of Hong Kong Island, although tourists are highly recommended to visit the Ngong Ping 360, a Buddhist themed park whose main attraction is the Ngong Ping Cable Car, which connects Tung Chung with the scenic Ngong Ping area. Of course, no trip to Hong Kong is complete without a visit to Hong Kong’s Disneyland, considered by many to be the most affordable Disneyland in the globe. Science geeks with an affinity for astronomy and space should definitely make a trip to the Hong Kong Space Museum in Tsim Sha Tsui, whereas those with a more culturally inclined bent of mind can take a walk down the Avenue of Stars Hong Kong's version of the Hollywood Walk of Fame which celebrates icons of Hong Kong cinema from the past century.
With the variety of travel insurance policies that Royal Sundaram has to offer, you can be completely relaxed as we provide perfect insurance that ensures you remain tension free while also properly covering you for your entire trip. Our detailed polices offer cover from a variety of inconveniences including baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Hong Kong from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Hong Kong
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Hong Kong
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Hong Kong - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Hong Kong travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident