Travel Insurance for Ireland from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Israel Travel Insurance
Established as a state for the Jewish people following the Second World War, the nation of Israel is home to a number of holy places of worship for Muslims, Christians and Jews alike. As such, it sees a steady stream of pilgrims every year, most of whom flock to popular pilgrimage sites including The Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre (known by Eastern Christians as the Church of the Resurrection), the Dome of the Rock, and Al-Aqsa Mosque, just to name a popular few. Another popular attraction is the Sea of Galilee, also known as Kinneret, Lake of Gennesaret or Lake of Tiberias, which is the country’s largest freshwater lake. Adventure seekers would do well to take a bike trip on the famous Israel National Trail, a marked leisure trail covering 940 km from north to south. For a trip both historical and spiritual, travellers can recreate the famous hike by Jesus Christ, made from Nazareth to Capernaum and covering 65 km. Food lovers can sample some of the distinct cuisine of the land including the nation’s favourite Falafel as well as other popular options such as shawarma, hummus and sabich.
For affordable and comprehensive Travel Insurance Plans designed specifically to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay, check out Royal Sundaram’s website. We provide well-designed policies that offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Israel from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Israel
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Israel
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Israel - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Israel travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident