Travel Insurance for Japan from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Japan Travel Insurance
Affectionately known as the ‘land of the rising sun’, a trip to the East Asian island nation of Japan will feel like a trip across the field of history. From thatched straw shanties to modern-era skyscrapers, Japan is a perfect example of a country that has successfully mixed technology with tradition. First-time travellers may feel this intriguing blend to be more of a cultural eyesore, while others will claim it is a right step in the path towards progression. Nevertheless, Japan is a destination that is surely on the bucket list of most serial travellers. Its natural wonders, from the holy mountains of Dewa Sanzan to the iconic volcanoes of Mount Fuji and Mount Aso, are a beautiful sight to behold. Getting around the country is an absolute breeze thanks to the fast and highly efficient Shinkansen rail network, which is so reliable that most citizens set their clocks to the timings of the trains. Of course, no trip to Japan would be complete without savouring some traditional Japanese cuisine at any one of the many regional restaurants in town. As the popular notion goes, you have never really tasted traditional Japanese food, unless you taste it in Japan.
Royal Sundaram offers Travel Insurance Plans that are aptly designed to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay. For a simple explanation of our flexible policies that offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses, check out our website now.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Japan from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Japan
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Japan
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Japan - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Japan travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident