Travel Insurance for Jordan from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Jordan Travel Insurance
Jordan is an Arab country that is located in the Middle East on the East bank of the Jordan River. The place is bordered by Saudi Arabia to the South and East, Iraq to the North-East, Syria to the North, and Israel to the West.
Jordan is widely popular as a country of “high human development” by the 2014 Human Development Report. Jordan has an economy of “upper middle income.” Tourism accounts for approximately 10–12% of the country’s Gross National Product. Jordan offers you a perfect blend between world-class historical and cultural sites such as Petra and Jerash to highly advanced urban areas like Amman. Jordan offers you a lot of seaside recreation in areas such as Aqaba and Dead Sea through a variety of international resorts.
Consider choosing Royal Sundaram for all your travel insurance policy needs. Our expertly designed policies allow you to let go of all your worries, and enjoy your entire trip and stay to its fullest, without having to worry about problems like passport loss, baggage loss, or even grave matters like medical expenses in case of emergencies.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Jordan from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Jordan
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Jordan
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Jordan - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Jordan travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident