Travel Insurance for Lebanon from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Lebanon Travel Insurance
Lebanon is a beautiful Middle Eastern country and a rapidly developing tourist destination. Its diverse patchwork of rugged Alpine peaks, Mediterranean coast, and snow-capped mountains make this a must-visit tourist destination. It has something to offer everyone who visits it and is probably the most vibrant and colorful destination in terms of tourist attractions. The country enjoys the magnificent historical sites that are left behind by ancient civilizations like Egyptians, Romans, Phoenicians and Greeks.
Lebanon has a number of must-see regions which are an exquisite blend of climate, culture and natural splendors. Visit Baalbek, the Roman treasure that towers above the Beqaa plain and represents the wealth and power of Imperial Rome. Local influence can also be seen in the layout and planning of the temples that vary from Roman to classic designs. Dedicate some time to Deir El Qamar, a scenic town with several well-preserved historical buildings. This place is well-known for its palaces that display the ancient Lebanese influence in architecture. In Deir El Qamar two main attractions are worth a visit; the castle Emir Melhem Shehab and the mosque named Emir Fakhr Eddine. The other places worth visiting include Anjar, Beirut, Beiteddine, Byblos, and Jounieh.
Citizens of 79 countries can obtain a visa for Lebanon on arrival. If you are a citizen of India you need to have a Lebanon tourist visa that you can obtain from Republic of Lebanon Visa Information in New Delhi.Do procure travel insurance for Lebanon to enjoy a trip to this destination to the fullest.
Buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Lebanon as a backup plan in case of any unpredicted financial or medical problems, as these policies offer a number of advantages.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Lebanon from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Lebanon
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Lebanon
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Lebanon - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Lebanon travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident