Travel Insurance for Lithuania from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Lithuania Travel Insurance
Southernmost of the three Baltic countries, Lithuania contains such splendors as to hold even those most experienced traveler awestruck. Despite being a small country, it has numerous sights to charm one and all and with its efficient transport system, you will face no problems in your travels while you’re here. You could take a car, or ride the bus or train to reach all your favorite destinations.
The long list of beautiful locations in this country includes the legendary Hill of Crosses. The crosses were planted here at least two centuries ago by people who crept each night up to the hills, past the soldiers, to assert their national and spiritual devotion and fervor. Today, the sound that the thousands of crosses make in the breeze is considered wondrously eerie and a major attraction for many.
Exhibiting extensive collections of the paintings of one of Lithuania's greatest artists and composers, Mikalojus Konstantinas Ciurlionis (1875–1911), beautiful Lithuanian folk art and European applied art from the 16th to 20th century period, the National Ciurlionis Art Museum is one of the leading museums on this country, located in Kaunas. There is also the Curonian Spit National Park (Kuršiu Nerijos Nacionalinis Parkas), along the village of Smiltyne, which was established in 1991 to protect ecosystems, which include the sand dunes and the Curonian lagoon as well as the surrounding sea.
A Lithuania tourist visa is required for citizens of India while they visit the country. If you have a Schengen Visa, no further visa would be required for your stay here. Make this holiday better with Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance for Lithuania now. Find affordable and comprehensive travel insurance for Lithuania, devised specifically to make sure you thoroughly enjoy your entire trip and stay, without any problems.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Lithuania from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Lithuania
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Lithuania
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Lithuania - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Lithuania travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident