Travel Insurance for Macau from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Macau Travel Insurance
Although Macau may seem to be geographically part of China’s Mainland, it is officially known as a Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China and is affectionately called the ‘Vegas of the East’, being the only place in China where gambling is legal. Previously an overseas territory of Portugal, Macau is a beautiful amalgamation of Portugal influence from the West and traditional Chinese style of the East. A major chunk of the Macau Peninsula has been deemed as a UNESCO World Heritage site and is a major tourist draw, with the Macau Heritage Walk circuit as a perfect opportunity to enjoy the various heritage sites. Soak in the rich culture and tradition Macau has to offer its tourist in the form of the Macau Museum, Sao Paulo Cathedral, and Heritage Buildings, to name a few. Few people will know that Macau is home to the world’s second highest bungee jumping point—the Macau tower—at a height of 233 m. The city is famous for Macanese and Chinese cuisine, which is a variant of Chinese cuisine infused with slight Portuguese flavours.
For affordable and comprehensive Travel Insurance Plans designed specifically to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay, check out Royal Sundaram’s website. We provide polices that offer cover from a number of inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Macau from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Macau
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Macau
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Macau - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Macau travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident