Travel Insurance for Malawi from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Malawi Travel Insurance
Malawi, just like its other African counterparts is a preferred destination due to the varied scenic and cultural assets it possesses. One of the main attractions of this South-eastern African country is the Lake Malawi that stretches throughout its eastern border. The people of Malawi are warm and welcoming with a culture that is equally warm and very impressive.
As mentioned before, you just cannot miss visiting the Lake Malawi if you are here. There are a number of beaches with golden sands for those looking to spend a day at the beach. The Likoma Island is another popular tourist attraction. It houses a century-old cathedral and has a number of resorts where you can find affordable accommodation. You can also go kayaking and hiking here. Malawi has a diverse landscape ranging from plateaus to mighty mountains. It is blessed with diverse flora and fauna as well. Catch a glimpse of it in the Lake Malawi National Park or the Liwonde National Park. Mulange Mountain offers you a number of hiking options with varied difficulty levels for visitors who like spending time in the lap of nature.
Malawi provides visa on arrival for most commonwealth countries, the US, Japan and most European Union Countries. For visitors from other countries, visas must be obtained from their nearest embassy. Indians can apply to the High Commission of Malawi in New Delhi for tourist visas.
So there you have the perfect destination for your next holidays, what you need is good travel insurance for Malawi so that you can enjoy a relaxed and hassle-free vacation. Buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Malawi to protect you in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Malawi from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Malawi
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Malawi
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Malawi - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Malawi travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident