Travel Insurance for Maldives from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Maldives Travel Insurance
The thought of the Maldives will stir up two images in most people’s minds: beaches and more beaches. Since the country is an archipelago of 1,192 coral islands grouped into 26 coral atolls, every resort in the Maldives is its own private island, making it really difficult for tourists to decide on a location. The Maldives has some of the best diving and snorkelling locations in the world, and adventure/water-sports lovers will find its shores an absolute haven. Surfing is another popular pastime mainly during the period of March and October. The awe-inspiring coral reef and brightly coloured tropical fish are a magnificent spectacle to behold for any interested tourist. It is not uncommon to find a throng of honeymooning couples enjoying a sunset cruise on the island shores. Although it is an expensive destination for travellers, the unmatched tropical beach experience that is provides continues to make the Maldives a much sought-after destination.
Royal Sundaram offers Travel Insurance Plans that are aptly designed to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay. Our easy-to-use website will introduce you to our affordable plans which offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Maldives from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Maldives
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Maldives
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Maldives - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Maldives travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident