Travel Insurance for Mali from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Mali Travel Insurance
Mali is possibly one of the few offbeat tourist destinations that have not been over exposed to tourism yet. Visit Mali to witness the warmth of its people and its many cultural assets.Bamako, the capital city of Mali, is a good place to visit for its bustling markets and museums that are devoted to the womenfolk of Mali. The place comes alive with its local traditional music and draws you rhythmic beats that are all its own.
The next stop has to be Timbuktu which is a beautiful location to find intricately made handicrafts and art displays and is also home to the three oldest mosques of the country. To know more about the cultural lineages of Mali visit the Ethnological Museum. Another place that should be in your bucket list is Djenne which has been listed by the UNESCO as a world heritage site. It is an island in the Bani River which houses the largest built mud structure of the world. The list of places that are worth visiting in Mali is never ending. So visit Mali on your vacation to experience all these wonderful places.
Mali offers visa on arrival for a select few countries; visitors from countries other than these visa exempt countries need to apply for a visa at the nearest embassy to travel to Mali. Indians can apply to the Mali Embassy in New Delhi for tourist visas.
You can sit back and relax throughout your trip with travel insurance for Mali. Whether it is expenses for an emergency medical treatment or loss of your checked-in baggage, with Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Mali you do not have to worry about anything. Log on to our website for more information.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Mali from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Mali
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Mali
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Mali - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Mali travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident