Travel Insurance for Mangolia from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Mangolia Travel Insurance
Mongolia welcomes visitors to a land of untouched culture, mysterious deserts, endless steppes, tundra forests, majestic snowcapped mountains, and turquoise lakes. The natural beauty of this country will stay etched in your mind for the rest of your life. In the south is the magnificent Gobi desert which is home to the double humped camels, in the east is the steppe of Mongolia, in the west are the Altai Mountains while north is the home to the beautiful Khuvsgul Lake.
If you want some relaxation, head to the Khugnu Tarny Monastery, which is divided into two parts. It is unique in itself because it belongs to three different periods of Buddhism in Mongolia- the ancient, middle and late periods.
Mongolia provides visa-free access to citizens of 21 countries for a limited duration. For tourists from any other countries, a visa is needed to enter the country. In India, you can get the visa from the Mongolian Embassy in New Delhi.
Buy travel insurance for Mongolia because along with the excitement of travel there are also several issues that can cause stress during your holiday. You can purchase Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Mongolia online for a stress-free vacation. This policy comes with the provisions like personal accident cover, medical expenses, lost or delayed baggage and other inconveniences.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Mangolia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Mangolia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Mangolia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Mangolia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Mangolia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Mongolia is popularly known as Land of Blue Skies because it gets 250 sunny days a year. There are some amazingly picturesque and magnificent landscapes that would enchant even avid travellers.
- It is home to the pristine culture of nomadic as well as semi-nomadic people who have their roots in the 15th century BC nomadic dynasties.
- The vast spread of grassy steppe, which is primarily a part of Mongolian-Manchurian grassland is a treat to the eyes of every visitor.
- The low population density is an additional advantage if you are looking for some peace away from your hectic work schedule to enjoy your vacation along with beautiful sceneries.
- With all the magnificence of a holiday destination around you, a travel insurance policy would come in more than handy due to its comprehensive coverage and financial security.
Mongolia has a myriad of eye-catching experiences that most visitors dream of exploring before coming to this country. Let us have a look at some of them
- The vibrant Buddhist traditions, which is a fusion of Tibetan Buddhism and Shamanism, exhibits an aura of peace and tranquillity that can be vividly felt in most of its monasteries. Some of the popular ones are Khugnu Tarny Monastery, Tövkhön Monastery, Erdene Zuu monastery etc.
- Visiting a natural World Heritage Site is a rare experience that one can get in their lifetime, so this makes the visit of Uvs Lake, shared with the Tuva Republic in Russia, a must-visit for every tourist.
- Cultural festivals are a lifeline in Mongolia, and the most famous of it all is the Naadam festival. It takes place in summer for three days and consists of three traditional Mongolian sports - archery, cross-country horse-racing, and wrestling.
- As per UNESCO, the Great Gobi is the fourth largest Biosphere Reserve in the world. It is home to some of the elegant geological landscapes including steep valleys, sand dunes and natural oasis.
- A ride on the back of a double-humped Bactrian camel, as well as a Mongol horse, is a memorable experience that stays with you for a lifetime.
- Some other amazing places that one can visit in Mongolia are:
- The Khentii Mountains in Terelj
- Golden Eagle Festival
- Ice Festival
- Gun-Galuut Nature Reserve
- Altai Tavan Bogd National Park
- The River Tuul Nomad's Sacred Valley
However, before visiting Mongolia, it is imperative that you get yourself travel insurance from India that would keep your stress-free throughout the journey.
The Mongolian summer which starts from the mid of June and lasts till the end of August is an ideal time to sightseeing because of the mild climate and majestic lush green steppes that have just been touched by the drops of rains. So, plan your next trip to the land-locked country, purchase a Mongolia travel insurance and enjoy your Mongolian summer.
The Indian embassy in Mongolia is situated in Ulaanbaatar. The following details will help you further.
TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR ALL ENQUIRIES
Embassy of India,
Sukhbaatar Duureg (District),
Post Box 691,
Tel: 00-96-11-329522 / 24 / 28
(Telephonic Enquiries only from 09:30 to 12:30 hrs.)
For queries or feedback, you can contact the embassy on this email - reception.ulaanmea.gov.in
For additional information and queries, visit the official website -
- Passport in original (must be valid for a minimum of six months before your intended travel to Mongolia);
- 3.5×4.5cm photo (the size of the photo is mandatory);
- A copy of hotel booking or accommodation information in Mongolia;
- A copy of flight/train tickets;
- Proof of sufficient funds, i.e. bank statements for the recent six months (if necessary);
- Proof of visa fee payment. The fee is non-refundable.