Travel Insurance for Mangolia from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Mangolia Travel Insurance
Mongolia welcomes visitors to a land of untouched culture, mysterious deserts, endless steppes, tundra forests, majestic snowcapped mountains, and turquoise lakes. The natural beauty of this country will stay etched in your mind for the rest of your life. In the south is the magnificent Gobi desert which is home to the double humped camels, in the east is the steppe of Mongolia, in the west are the Altai Mountains while north is the home to the beautiful Khuvsgul Lake.
If you want some relaxation, head to the Khugnu Tarny Monastery, which is divided into two parts. It is unique in itself because it belongs to three different periods of Buddhism in Mongolia- the ancient, middle and late periods.
Mongolia provides visa-free access to citizens of 21 countries for a limited duration. For tourists from any other countries, a visa is needed to enter the country. In India, you can get the visa from the Mongolian Embassy in New Delhi.
Buy travel insurance for Mongolia because along with the excitement of travel there are also several issues that can cause stress during your holiday. You can purchase Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Mongolia online for a stress-free vacation. This policy comes with the provisions like personal accident cover, medical expenses, lost or delayed baggage and other inconveniences.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Mangolia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Mangolia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Mangolia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Mangolia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Mangolia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident