Travel Insurance for Marshall Islands from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Marshall Islands Travel Insurance
Marshall Islands is a paradise and the perfect place for a vacation if you are looking for a destination that offers you soothing views and a wonderful tropical climate. Most of the attractions at the Marshall Islands are relatively crowd-free and unpolluted as they still remain offbeat places.
Some of the activities that this archipelago has to offer you are swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving. The perfect get away from your daily life and the hustle and bustle of a city is the Laura beach that has a pristine shoreline and offers landscapes with charming views. This is also a well-known sunbathing spot in the region. Be delighted at the sight of sea turtles that can be found along the beautiful seaside reefs at Kalalen Pass. This is a popular location where you can see stunning corals and some majestic marine life while diving. Other than watching marine life in their natural habitat, you also have the option of visiting the Aquarium in Majuro. Some historical places you can visit in this archipelago are the Peace Park Memorial, 1918 Typhoon Museum and Alele Museum. Currently, Marshall Islands welcomes visitors from a number of countries with visa on arrival. Indians can apply for a visa to Marshall Islands online.
Why fret over unnecessary worries when you can take care of all that with a travel insurance for Marshall Islands. Be laid back as you enjoy in this aquatic wonderland with Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Marshall Islands. You can even buy this insurance online from our official website where all the related information is available.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Marshall Islands from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Marshall Islands
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Marshall Islands
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Marshall Islands - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Marshall Islands travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident