Travel Insurance for Mauritania from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Mauritania Travel Insurance
Mauritania has a bounty of attractions to offer its visitors, right from stunning views of nature, outdoor activities, to art and places of historic importance. You can experience some beautiful coastal views while you are here. The magnificent plateaus, pristine shores and deep canyons are all testimonies to Mauritania’s diverse landscape.
This region has some of the best places for bird watching like the Parc National du Banc d’Arguin which has been promoted by UNESCO as one of the most important zones on earth for nesting and migratory birds. Another place that you should visit is the Adrar region which houses the Ouadane, Chinguetti, Tichitt and Oualatanotable settlements that have been declared as world heritage sites. Go backpacking through the capital city of Nouakchott to learn more about Mauritania’s culture and for chatting with the locals. Most of the places in Mauritania are sparsely crowded and that is why it is a refreshing change to visit a destination that is relaxed and slow paced. You need to obtain a visa before you travel to Mauritania. Also, it is mandatory to be vaccinated against yellow fever before you enter Mauritania.
Buy travel insurance for Mauritania for a stress-free and memorable trip to this western African destination. With Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Mauritania , you can enjoy your vacation as we cover a variety of issues like emergency medical/dental treatments, costs arising out of lost checked-in baggage, personal accidents and much more so that you can have a relaxed vacation.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Mauritania from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Mauritania
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Mauritania
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Mauritania - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Mauritania travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident