Travel Insurance for Mexico from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Mexico Travel Insurance
If paradise-like beaches with mouth-watering food and a display of rich culture are your idea of an ideal vacation, plan a trip to Mexico now. Mexico has a mix of everything to offer something to everyone; vibrant nightlife, interesting archaeological sites, lush forests and magnificent beaches.
The first stop you need to make in Mexico is Acapulco, which is a popular Mexican resort town that has to offer an active and vibrant nightlife, quality golf courses and glamorous beaches. The cove is also visited by divers who are looking to achieve new ‘heights'. The next popular destination in Mexico is Puerto Vallarta set in a mountainous region amidst the Sierra Madre Mountains. It offers a number of outdoor activities and is the art, culture and music capital of Mexico. While most of the places in Mexico are known to be full of life and fast paced, Isla Mujeres offers a slow paced and charming atmosphere amidst views of the ocean. The list of places that you should visit in Mexico is unending.
Unless you are from the select group of countries that are exempt from visa for tourism purposes, you need to get a visa before travelling to Mexico which can be easily obtained from the nearest embassy. Indian can apply for visa at the Mexican Embassy in New Delhi.
Additionally, make sure you buy travel insurance for Mexico to help you take care of any emergency situations on your trip abroad. Purchase Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Mexico to enjoy a laid back vacation in this beautiful destination. You can even buy it online from our official website.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Mexico from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Mexico
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Mexico
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Mexico - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Mexico travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident