Travel Insurance for Micronesia from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Micronesia Travel Insurance
Micronesia offers a sedate combination of historical monuments, stunning locales, and great cuisine. This is an offbeat tourism destination so you can be sure that popular attractions are not very crowded and remain relatively untouched. Beautiful landscapes and awe-inspiring water bodies are Micronesia’s assets.
The Chuuk Lagoon in Micronesia offers ample opportunities for relaxing by the shore. The Lagoon also presents various spots for diving where you can see exotic sea turtles and coral reefs. Next stop is Rock Islands, you can snorkel in the Jellyfish Lake there. You will find many intriguing creatures in this lake. You can also go kayaking from one small rock island to another. The beauty of Micronesia is that it has a lot of nature-related activities for tourists. You can go hiking to Nan Madol which is also a perfect place if you want to see the pure form of Micronesian culture and living. Spend some time interacting with the locals to know more about the place. Nan Madol is consists of several man made islands linked by water canals.
You need to apply for a visa to visit Micronesia before your departure to the island. You can get this with an application for a visa at the nearest embassy. Currently there is no Micronesian Embassy in India.
Now that you have decided to go to this magnificent destination for a calm and refreshing holiday, why carry travel related worries with you when you have Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Micronesia. Visit our website to know more and buy travel insurance for Micronesia.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Micronesia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Micronesia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Micronesia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Micronesia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Micronesia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident