Travel Insurance for Mozambique from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Mozambique Travel Insurance
29. Mozambique Most tourists may not be aware of this southeast African nation’s offerings. Mozambique is gifted with picturesque landscapes and boasts of natural, cultural, and biological diversity. Home to some of the best natural harbors in the continent, Mozambique has long been a critical spot for the sea trade across the Indian Ocean. It is home to the Bazaruto and Quirimbas archipelagoes.
Mozambique lures visitors with its long coastline of white beaches, pleasant tropical climate, teeming jungles, adventure filled marine parks, and colonial architecture. Ponta de Ouro is famous as a luxury holiday destination. Do not miss the experience of swimming with dolphins here. Mt Namúli, a sacred mountain usually shrouded in mist, will test the trekker in you. Visit the beautiful Cascata waterfalls. You can go for swimming in the water pools or visit the surrounding tea plantations. Mozambique promises to be a memorable experience for those who seek adventure. Places like Vilanculos, Ponta de Ouro, and Gaza are renowned for scuba diving, kite and wind surfing, dolphin tours, canoeing, diving, sailing, paragliding, snorkeling, and horse-riding.
The capital city of Maputo showcases the lively culture of Mozambique. It remains a popular shopping and cuisine center for most travelers. If you are longing to see African wildlife, then head out to Benguerra Island. Its dense jungles thrive with vast varieties of plant and animal life. Choose Quirimbas Archipelago to spend an exclusive and quiet time with nature. Indian travelers can receive a visa on arrival for a maximum duration of 30 days. Contact your nearest Mozambique Embassy for more information on visa formalities.
Choose travel insurance for Mozambique to enjoy your trip to the fullest. Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Mozambique is now available online without documentation hassles or medical tests.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Mozambique from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Mozambique
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Mozambique
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Mozambique - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Mozambique travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident