Travel Insurance for Netherlands Antilles from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Netherlands Travel Insurance
One of Europe’s most densely populated nations, the Netherlands popularly and incorrectly referred to by the name of one of its biggest province, Holland—boasts an affluence of cultural heritage, owing to its famous painters and love of windmills, clogs and ‘Koffie’. A customary visit to the capital city of Amsterdam is one of the most unique experiences in the life of any traveller. The colourful coffeeshope, the shady massage parlours, and the timeless art galleries all make for an unforgettable visit. You will not amiss joining the citizen as they pedal away on one of the many bike routes in the city, encouraged on account of environmental consciousness. The people of the country are honest and quick-witted in equal parts, making for some interesting conversations when you use the country’s fine-grained, well-organized public transport system. With a geography dominated by water features, the countryside is criss-crossed with rivers, canals and dikes, and the beach is never far away. It is hard to find a more relaxed destination for tourists looking for a quick weekend getaway in Europe.
Royal Sundaram offers Travel Insurance Plans that are aptly designed to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay. We provide customers with affordable plans that offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Netherlands from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Netherlands
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Netherlands
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Netherlands - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Netherlands travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident