Travel Insurance for Netherlands Antilles from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Netherlands Antilles Travel Insurance
Situated in the Caribbean, the Netherlands Antilles, also known as the Dutch Antilles, was earlier a part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It is a group of five islands and is composed of Bonaire and Curaçao (in the southern region) and Sint Maarten, Saba, and Sint Eustatius (in the northern region). The islands of Curaçao and Sint Maarten are the most popular among visitors. You can find a number of exciting activities to stay engaged in. There are intense outdoor sports activities, lovely sandy beaches, natural caves with exquisite stalactites and stalagmites, exotic gardens, rich wildlife, underwater jungles of coral, and hotspots for modern leisure activities like shopping in the capital city of Willemstad. Curaçao is known for its scenic beaches with crystal clear and calm waters. Divers and snorkelers will love the underwater world of Curaçao. The rich coral cover is home to a diverse marine life.
There are about 65 sites for visitors to enjoy snorkeling and diving. For fine examples of architecture, head to Curaçao’s former plantation houses that are more popularly called Landhuizen. These splendid Dutch-style colonial mansions were built in the 18th and 19th centuries. Sint Maarten offers tourist-friendly destinations such as vibrant shopping centers, glitzy casinos, and luxurious condos and resorts. Sint Maarten Museum has displays on the islands’ rich history and culture with an assortment of Caribbean art and craftwork. Indian citizens traveling to the Dutch Caribbean, in general, must apply for a Caribbean visa. However, Indian passport holders with a US, Canadian, or Schengen Visa don’t need a Caribbean visa.
Purchase travel insurance for the Netherlands Antilles online on Royal Sundaram’s website. Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for the Netherlands Antilles provides extensive cover during several situations such as baggage or flight delays, medical expenses and loss of travel documents.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Netherlands Antilles from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Netherlands Antilles
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Netherlands Antilles
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Netherlands Antilles - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Netherlands Antilles travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident