Travel Insurance for New Calendonia from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
New Calendonia Travel Insurance
You are bound to fall in love with New Caledonia as soon as you step onto the island, thanks to the delightful landscape and the fine weather. This Polynesian beauty was discovered by Captain Cook in 1774 and offers fantastic views on land as well as from the air. The country’s main tourism asset is its lagoon which is the world’s largest lagoon. It offers a spectacular view with its blue and green hued shores. The coral reef here has over 900 varieties of coral and attracts many visitors to this region every year. New Caledonia is the perfect vacation destination for those who like spending their time around water bodies and engaging in water activities. Isle of Pines, Duck Island, and I’llot Maitre are some popular places people visit here for snorkeling.
Apart from the beautiful white sand beaches, New Caledonia also has a network of rivers and lakes where one can go kayaking or canoeing. If you are in New Caledonia in the months between July and September do not miss out on the opportunity to go whale watching in the southern region of the lagoon and in Lifou. While New Caledonia offers visa on arrival to citizens of many countries, there are a few countries whose visitors need to get a visa before entering the country. Indians may apply online for a visa to visit New Caledonia.
Forget about all the hassles of traveling to a new country with Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for New Caledonia. Whether it is a sudden medical expense or expense on the loss of checked-in baggage, travel insurance for New Caledonia will cover it all. Visit our official website for more information.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for New Calendonia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in New Calendonia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in New Calendonia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance New Calendonia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for New Calendonia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident