Travel Insurance for New Zealand from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
New Zealand offers a variety of tourist activities for its visitors; right from sailing to skydiving, the country never disappoints any visitor. It has something to offer everyone across all age groups and all interests. New Zealand is blessed with beautiful landscapes that are a treat to everyone who visit this spectacular country. One of the highly visited areas in New Zealand is the Coromandel Peninsula which is popular for its white and golden sand beaches.
The coastal location offers a number of scenic spots that are worth exploring. While you are there, do miss to visit the Hot Water Beach where you can even dig up your own hot pool from the springs underneath. Hike through the Abel Tasman National Park where you can see wildlife like penguins, wood pigeons and a number of other rare birds as you hike along. Lose yourself among the artistic displays in Napier which has a very distinctive architecture as compared to any other city around the world. Let your heart skip a beat as you spot a whale in ocean around Kaikoura.
You will also be able to spot dolphins, seals, and albatrosses off the shore here. New Zealand offers visa on arrival to citizens from over 20 countries. Visitors from other countries need to apply for a visa from the nearest embassy in their country and obtain it before they leave for their vacation in New Zealand.
Why worry about anything going wrong if you have Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for New Zealand? Log on to our official website today to know more about travel insurance for New Zealand and its prices.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for New Zealand from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Argentina
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Argentina
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance New Zealand - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for New Zealand travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about New Zealand
Here’s a list of things to do in New Zealand –
- Head to the iconic Auckland Harbour bridge in New Zealand. One of the most exciting things about this island is Auckland Harbour Bridge walk and Bungee jumping that attracts people from all around the world.
- Pay a visit to Nelson Lake National Park, located on the upper end of the South Island. This lake is a highly desirable spot to indulge in recreational activities like swimming, hiking, camping, and fishing.
- Coromandel Peninsula is popular among New Zealanders as an amazing summer holiday place. Some of its assets include surf spots, charming coastal towns, campsites, and fishing locations.
- A visit to Kelly Tarlton’s Sea Life Aquarium in Auckland will give you a lifetime experience as it allows tourists to encounter with a shark in the cage.
Spend a leisurely day at Piha Beach, one of the most visited places in New Zealand. This place is popular among landscape photographers, surfers, and holidaying Aucklanders.
Being situated in the Southern hemisphere, New Zealand shares the same cycle as that of Australia. The best time to visit New Zealand is during summer season, which is around December to January. This is the time when it’s cold in other parts of the world. Although, temperature in New Zealand varies from region to region because of its diverse landscape. This means at any time of the year; it will be ideal for you to take a quick trip to New Zealand.
Knowing the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit will be very useful for you. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in New Zealand –
High Commission of India, Wellington, New Zealand
Ranchhod Tower, Level-2, 102-112, Lambton Quay,
The procedure of applying for a visa online is very simple. All you need to do is to keep your documents handy. Also, it is important for you to determine the type of visa you require as this will reduce any kind of hassles during the process. Listed below are the documents that you require while applying for traveling visa or non-immigrant visa –
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket
Travel Plans Available