Travel Insurance for Nicaragua from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Nicaragua Travel Insurance
Stunning beaches, magnificent architecture, and interesting Latin American culture are what will greet you in Nicaragua. One of the many offbeat travel destinations, Nicaragua is a perfect place for all kind of travelers right from backpackers to people headed out for family vacations. Its natural beauty is what visitors love it most for. Witness Nicaragua's stunning architecture in the town of Granada which still retains original Spanish architecture from the colonial era.
You can go kayaking from here to the small neighboring islands or go hiking up the Mombacho volcano which offers stunning views along the way. If you like swimming, then head to Lake Nicaragua which is one of the largest freshwater lakes in Central America. There is also an island in the center of the lake which is open to visitors. Another great place where you can go swimming or kayaking is the Apoyo Lagoon which is surrounded by lush green areas perfect for hiking.
The main attraction of this lagoon is its dark sand beach which offers perfect spots to relax. Other tourist attractions in Nicaragua are the Miraflores, Corn Islands, Leon and San Juan del Sur. Except for visitors from select countries, Nicaragua offers its visitors entry with a visa on arrival or with the provision of a tourist card for tourist purposes.
So pack your bags and head to this beautiful destination for your next vacation but do not forget to purchase travel insurance for Nicaragua. You can even buy it online now. Log on to our official website to know more about Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Nicaragua and to buy it online.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Nicaragua from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Nicaragua
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Nicaragua
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Nicaragua - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Nicaragua travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident