Travel Insurance for Niger from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Niger Travel Insurance
Niger is one of the only three African countries that are landlocked. It is a perfect holiday destination for wildlife enthusiasts as it home to a diverse species of animals and plants. Niger is home to the last left herd of giraffes in the Western African region. Agadez is a popular tourist destination in Niger, the Sultanate Palace and the Agadez Mosque which was built in the 16th century are located here. Agadez also offers beautiful views of the desert landscape of the Air Mountains.
You can buy the famous metal handicrafts made by the Tuareg people in the markets here. If you want to learn more about the traditional culture and lifestyle of the people of Niger, head to Ayorou which is located on the banks of the River Niger which is also a popularly visited spot by tourists to view the hippopotami. You can view more animals at the W National Park, which is declared a world heritage site by UNESCO. The national park houses baboons, water buffaloes, cheetahs, leopards, lions and some of the last species of endangered African animals left. Niger requires its visitors to obtain a visa from the nearest embassy before they depart for their vacations.
Do not forget to buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Niger to help you in case of any emergency expenses. You can buy travel insurance for Niger online from our website to save time. Log on to our official website for information on quotes and terms and conditions.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Niger from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Niger
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Niger
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Niger - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Niger travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident