Travel Insurance for Niue from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Niue Travel Insurance
Niue is a lovely tourist destination in the South Pacific Ocean. Every visitor who has once visited Niue will always to want to go back to the island, such is the wealth of attractions and experiences that the place has to offer. Since it is an island, you would expect the place to be lined with beaches bordered with palm trees. It will surprise you that Niue's beaches are not popular as the other tourist attractions like the caves and chasms. If at all there is a beach worth visiting, it is the Hio beach which can be accessed only via a wooden stairway from the cliffside. There are a few spots on this beach where you can swim. During low tide, people often walk across to a reef in the northern part of the beach which is visited for viewing corals and snorkeling.
Niue is also known for its world-class diving opportunities as the area also has a very rich and diverse marine life. There are also a number of caves on the island which offer a wonderful chance to have an adventurous day. These include the Anatoloa Cave, Avaiki Cave, and the Anapala Chasm. Visitors can apply for a visa on arrival which is valid for 30 days for tourism purposes as long as they can furnish return tickets and sufficient funds to stay there.
Make sure you purchase travel insurance for Niue when planning your vacation. Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Niue covers a number of emergency expenses incurred in situations like sudden medical treatment, loss or delay in checked in baggage. Visit our official website today for more information.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Niue from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Niue
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Niue
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Niue - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Niue travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident