Travel Insurance for Papua New Guinea from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Papua New Guinea Travel Insurance
Lying south of the Equator, approximately 160km north of Australia, Papua New Guinea forms the part of the arc of mountains that stretch from Asia to South Pacific. This nation is full of magnificent attractions, varied cultural heritage, and beautiful scenery. It is the best place to spend your vacations at if you are looking for a destination that offers you complete relaxation amid soothing views. Papua New Guinea is the home to a number of activities like jungle trekking, surfing, river cruises along the Sepik river, bird watching in Highlands, fishing in the fjords off Tufi and diving in the coral reef coastline.
Papua New Guinea is an ideal place for travelers of all kinds as it has something to offer everyone.To witness the natural ecosystem, visit the National Botanical Garden which is home to some rare flora and fauna. It is an island of beauty and calm, in an otherwise jaded city. Next, visit the National Museum where you can see fauna, geography, history, ethnography and cultural artefacts. The beautiful collection of tapa cloths, masks, totems and shields will have you mesmerized. Other places to visit are Kokoda Track, the Australian War Memorial, Buna and Gona and Kwato Island.
Papua New Guinea issues visa on arrival for visitors from over 70 countries. Check if you belong to any of these visa exempted countries before planning your trip. Indians need to apply for a visa at Papua New Guinea Embassy, New Delhi before you plan the trip to avoid hassles. Purchase travel insurance for Papua New Guinea while planning your vacations to minimize the stress that comes with traveling abroad.
Buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance policy for Papua New Guinea online to cover inconvenience, medical expenses, personal accident, and many more problems that may arise during the trip.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Papua New Guinea from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Papua New Guinea
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Papua New Guinea
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Papua New Guinea - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Papua New Guinea travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident