Travel Insurance for Paraguay from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Paraguay Travel Insurance
Paraguay is a South American tourist destination that can delight your with its charm and vibes. You can find large areas of swampland, subtropical forests, lagoons, and scrubland. Paraguay is still an offbeat destination, not crowded with tourists, making it perfect for those who are looking for such destinations. One the famous cities of Paraguay is Asuncion, the capital city of Paraguay and famous for its colonial architecture. Other attractions in this city include the Municipal Museum and the Visual Arts Museum where you can find some interesting and unique displays of art.
Asuncion also has a number of open markets, where you can buy fresh local produce, electronic and textile items at cheap prices. Encarnacion in Paraguay is also home to UNESCO world heritage sites, La Santisima Trinidad de Parana and Jesus de Tavarangue, religious ruins and relics that date back to the 17th century. Encarnacion is also referred to as the ‘pearl of the South' in this region owing to the beautiful waterfront here. Other places worth visiting in Paraguay include Iguazu Falls (world's widest waterfalls), Filadelfia, Itaipu Dam, Ciudad del Este, and Cerro Cora National Park. You need to obtain a visa from your country to enter Paraguay for tourism purposes. Indian tourists can apply for a tourism visa at the Embassy of Paraguay which is located in New Delhi.
There are a lot of things that can go wrong when in a foreign country; the best way to safeguard yourself is by investing in travel insurance for Paraguay. You can even buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Paraguay online to enjoy a hassle-free vacation. Log on to our website for more information on quotes and conditions of insurance.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Paraguay from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Paraguay
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Paraguay
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Paraguay - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Paraguay travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident