Travel Insurance for Philippines from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Philippines Travel Insurance
The Philippines is an archipelago of over seven thousand islands located in between the Philippine Sea and the South China Sea. Although recent modernization has seen the country lose some of its timeless feel, visitors can still catch vestiges of the olden Spanish era characterised by its exuberant town fiestas and unique Spanish-Filipino colonial architecture, especially in centuries-old stone churches that tower over bustling town plazas. With its sandy coastline and rustic caves perfect for exploring, adventure seekers will be spoilt for choice. Go diving in one of the many bays such as those in the Visayas or go spelunking in one of the hundreds of caves that dent the valleys of Samar, the choices are tantalising. For a more fresh-water experience, consider a trip to Southeast Luzon for some rafting, kayaking and wakeboarding. Tourists inclined for more terrain-based activities should visit the rice terraces around Banaue, an extremely popular trekking site. However, the best reason to visit the Philippines is the wonderful people, those who keep the countryside upbeat and memorable the chequered state of the government.
Royal Sundaram offers Travel Insurance Plans that are aptly designed to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay. Customers will be excited to hear about our affordable policies that offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Philippines from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Philippines
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Philippines
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Philippines - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Philippines travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident