Travel Insurance for Poland from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Poland Travel Insurance
Poland as a nation is known to have been through great suffering in the past century when it found itself at the heart of World War II. One sees the scars the battle left on this country in the form of beautiful monuments and museums that stand dedicated to that period of history. Poland’s roots, however, go further back near the turn of the first millennium, which have now left scattered all around the country exquisite traces to see and explore.
The Old Town Hall, built around the 14th century, has an extremely fascinating Gothic structure to its credit, along with some ornamental Renaissance additions. The main branch of the Torun Regional Museum is housed here, having a collection of magnificent Gothic art, a gallery containing Polish paintings from 1800 to the present, as well as a display of local crafts from the 17th and 18th century.
Malbork, a town in northern Poland is known for its mind-blowingly beautiful castle, called the Malbork Castle, on the banks of the River Nogat. Poland further is known for its beautiful parks such as the Bialowieza National Park (1921), Lazienki Park, as well as for the various architectural delights.
A beautiful country like Poland should be enjoyed with complete relaxation. The Consular Department of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland is located in New Delhi and the General Consulate of the Republic of Poland in Mumbai. Both these places accept visa applications. If you have a Schengen Visa, no further visa would be required for your stay in Poland.
Now thoroughly enjoy Poland with Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance for Poland. Find affordable and comprehensive travel insurance for Poland, designed specifically to make sure you are prepared to deal with untoward incidents on your trip.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Poland from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Poland
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Poland
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Poland - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Poland travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Spread from the azure Baltic beaches to the marvellous heights of the High Tatra Mountains, Poland is an architectural paradise. Here are a few things you must know about Poland
- Poland is rich in culture and history and has about 15 UNESCO World Heritage cities.
- The country is just so much more than Warsaw and Krakow. One must visit Gdansk and Wroclaw to enjoy the grand streets and scenic fronts.
- Even though the country is vast, one can easily find their way around Poland. The country is connected by a quality train network, and the suburbs are connected with an amazing bus network.
- Poland may not be known as a romantic city, but it can be an exciting romantic getaway!
- People in Poland are quite friendly, so be ready for some unexpected dinner invitations and hospitality.
Despite all the positives, having a Travel insurance policy before you plan a trip would secure you against any travel emergencies.
- The old town of Krakow is a place you cannot afford to miss when you visit Poland. It is a UNESCO world heritage site, with many buildings that are a century old.
- The incredible sand dunes of Slowinski National park in Northern Poland will amaze you with its sand formations and mesmerising views.
- If you are a castle fanatic, Poland is full of castles. You cannot miss the Wawel in Krakow. The Malbork Castle is the world’s largest brick castle just outside of Gdansk and is a great option for a day picnic.
Other things to do in Poland are
- The Masurian lakes.
- Party in Kazimierz
- The Bialowieza National Park
- Hike up the Carpathian mountain
- The incredible museums of Warsaw
Poland is beautiful round the year, but if one is looking for a particular time to visit, September and October are considered as the tourist’s months. The temperature is soothing and pleasant, and one can make the most of their trip to Poland at this time. With a bright day and a cold night, it is the perfect time for a refreshing trip!
Official working hours
Any Other information
+48 22 540 00 00
9.00 AM to 5.30 PM (Monday to Friday)
For passport and consular service enquiries on all working days from 9:30-11:30 hrs
Telephone number - +48-22-5400000 [Polish]
E-mail: 1. email@example.com (Passport)
2. firstname.lastname@example.org (Consular).
- Biometrics and photograph
- A valid passport
- Documents providing proof of income or savings
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation or invitation
- Document supporting the return to the home country (approval from work, etc.)
- Travel insurance