Travel Insurance for Romania from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Romania Travel Insurance
A nation straight out of fantasy, Romania is steeped in fascinating tales and traditions. Those familiar with films, animation and literature will identify with this country at once, with two words popping into their heads immediately at its mention - Count Dracula.
Romania is a country that makes each tourist crave a second visit. i. The superstitions so rampant in many of its regions add an extremely exciting, mysterious aura to your entire trip, keeping you on your toes all the time for further discoveries. You will hear stories of ghosts and witches as well as famous Nosferatu, which have passed down various generations and still remain popular here. A region like Maramures is immersed in these traditional tales, with around 20% of its population still believing in witchcraft. The gothic wooden churches and gorgeous homes with ornately carved gates only add to the thrill.
Continue this fantastical journey with Bran Castle, occasionally also mistakenly referred to as ‘Dracula's Castle'. Built in 1382 by Saxons in defense against the Turks, it is one of the favorite attractions for tourists. Also, check out the city of Sibiu in Transylvania, with its beautiful former Council Tower. The Peles Castle is another breathtaking architectural marvel you shouldn’t miss. Many more sights await you in Romania.
The Embassy of Romania in India is at New Delhi. Make sure you apply for a visa well before you plan to commence your holiday.
Come and check out Royal Sundaram travel insurance for Romania today, to make your vacation perfect. Find affordable and comprehensive travel insurance for Romania, with many provisions such as overseas medical covers of up to US$ 150,000, made specifically to let you have the best time of your life while you stay prepared to deal with unforeseen incidents.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Romania from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Romania
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Romania
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Romania - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Romania travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident